Wednesday, November 3, 2010

“Two Teenagers in Candumanian Zone had been Brutalized and Murdered”


Last few days, a lots of reliable sources reported that there are two young persons had been killed at Purok 4, Cubacub Mandaue City. The report had been shaken almost the whole community.

I was in the Golden Haven when the report came over to me. I was really shocked to know that there are killers in Cubacub. Aside from that, there are many cases in Cubacub about suicide. It’s so embarrassing!

A group member who is maestre told the group about one of the victims in crime. She said, one of the victims is Larry, my neighbor. The victim is leaving at the back of my house and today, I planning to visit his house but I’m nervous. She also concluded that the particular victim is a good person in general.

Now the below comments are coming from the Group heads.
We Barkadahang Candumanians, condemn the brutal killing of the two blameless young persons, who had been killed by a suspected personnel coming from the (blank) vicinity.
The Group is also recognizing the whole community that they were also condemn the brutal killing and need justice for it.

The entire Barkadahang Candumanians will still observe this story through one of the group members until the justice will prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment